Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Elect Chief Wana Dubie

Chief Wana Dubie - Yes sir, I do.

Put a hippie to work in '06'!




I am running for State Representative of the 150th District of the State of Missouri, as a Libertarian candidate.
"Liberty and justice for all" means "tolerance of all."
If it's not JUST, it's not JUSTICE.
The people need a voice so they can have a choice.
"United we stand, divided we fall."
So help Put a Hippie to Work in '06'!
For interviews, public speaking engagements, or to contact me you can e-mail me here.
For my stance on some of the current issues, visit my Views page!



To donate by credit card online, click the link above.
You may also send checks or money orders payable to:
Circle of Friends For Chief Wana Dubie
121 E. 4th St.
Salem, MO 65560
Please include your name, address, and employer with each contribution.
Contributions are limited to $325 per individual or legal entity.
Thanks for your support.
I'm ready to work for you Missouri!
Sincerely,
Chief Wana Dubie


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pump. I simply want people to register, run, and vote. Take part in democracy and get these career politicians outta there. I belive in a free America. Inhale to the Chief. www.chiefwanadubie.com
Sincerely, Chief Wana Dubie