Sunday, September 17, 2006

Let's talk

FIRST - Our Government

Let me tell you...Republican, Democrat, it doesn't matter. Our political system is in shambles. It is true; our 2 party system amounts to 1 party. We're getting nowhere. I have to say perhaps we're better with the likes of Jesse "the mind" Ventura, Pat Buchanan, Ralph Nader, etc. (personally, I vote for Ventura).

Please folks, weigh in.

To continue....

Public schools - who believes they are worthwhile? I assume no one does. What I found most disturbing in school was not the fact that college was easy, nor the fact that people were semi-illiterate, no, it was the fact that the people I saw had no critical thinking skills. It took a philosophy class to open my eyes. Specifically, it was the "philosophy of Ethics" class. Yes, it was a sad situation; people had no idea how to think...Disgusting.

Weigh in.

Thanks

No comments: