Friday, August 04, 2006

Is this one of the Phoenix "Serial Shooter" suspects

I was doing some looking on google after the news came out. Looks like the shooter was also shooting photos of boxers (and more). Below is from his website. I didn't find any other Dale Hausners in Phoenix. (If anyone knows otherwise, and I got it all wrong let me know)

DALE HAUSNER'S BOXING AND MORE!


Dale Hausner with Middleweight Champion Bernard Hopkins

Welcome to my website!

I am a photographer in the Phoenix Arizona area, and have been for many years. I am experienced in weddings, birthday parties, dances, family photo shoots as well as one on one photography. Prices start at $60 for shoots for family portraits and $200 for weddings and parties. Please call for a free quote. Call a competitor first...then call me.

No comments: